Precious Little Angels Book Part 2

Hi Everyone,
Just got a few minutes up my sleeve and wanted to give you a quick post update of my little album pages. Still haven't got around to the decorating yet but at least getting the pages ready for that stage. Christmas has come to quickly for me and just don't have enough hours in the days to get anything done. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and safe New Year.

Pages E an F with fold out page
Page F Fold out
Page G
Page H
Tag for Pages G an H side 1
Tag for pages G an H side 2


Pages I an J with pocket
Pages K an L with Tag page
Will try to pop back tomorrow with more pic's I think I will be able to have the day to myself which means hello scrappy room!!!!
LOL
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment