Tour De Paris

Hello to all,

First of all I would like to say sorry for the delay in updating my blog. It has been a very bad month for us and we have had to make a couple trips back to Adelaide. Now I also have to start packing up to head home as Roger finally got a long term job in Adelaide Yeh about time. Anyway as promised I am uploading the Frame class I did at Create On Ormond in Geelong Victoria. I have also been try to keep myself as busy as I can so I have been working on a new book which is going to be upload sometime today or tomorrow.





For this project I used Textured Paste/a napkin which is the section at the bottom of the frame and added a old nail file for the self/fabric/paint/lace/beads/glass bottles which I filled with some herbs,shells and beads/I used the little cards from Kaiser for the little books on the shelf and an old domino I found in my stash and the verse is a rub-on. The book has been distressed all around the edges and lace added to each page.

LOL
Ruth

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth, I really enjoyed this class ....thank you so much..... If you head on over to my blog you will see my finished version.....
    www.rachiescrapshere.blogspot.com
    Thank you once again & hope to catch up for another class when your down this way again....
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachie, glad you had fun and loved your finished project and thank you for linking my blog.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete